MY EXPERIENCE: 5 THINGS THAT I LOVE IN FKIP UNILAK

2:20:00 AM


Assalamualaikum wr.wb

I want share to you about my faculty and many kinds that i love there. cekidoooot




    

    When i know FKIP Unilak, i did not get something interesting here. However, when i have been as part of its, finally i have gotten interesting moments or things in this faculty. The first thing is crazy and cheerful friends. Right now, i am 2nd semester. Since one year, i have had many friends. Much of them have unique character. I think they got little sick or crazy if they have joined together especially do not forget!!! Actually when i am there. Yeaaah, if they are crazy likewise I have little crazy too. We always have many activities in FKIP, sometimes we laugh together even though things are ridiculed only a small thing wkwkwkwk. I do happy to know and have them in FKIP.

        The second thing is second floor in FKIP, why do I say that???? if I feel bored I will sit in seat edge while looking surroundings. From this floor, I can see peoples below, what are they doing, etc. Sometimes, I sit so long just to enjoy atmosphere. Not only that, I can see and check my motorcycle in parking place, cause I am afraid if my motorcycle lose. YOU KNOW??? Unilak is more unsafe!!! A piece of my friend also know if I sit in seat edge, I am missing someone. He is not my boyfriend and I am a free agent. So, from 2nd floor I can see his faculty and also his motorcycle there. I do know why I so enjoy sit in seat edge.

        The third thing is Mr. Dahler and also Mr. Dahler's Room. I love his room cause' this room is coldest compared with other room or other class. He always turn on this AC until high temperature uhuuhuui I don't feel heat again. When my friend and I come to this room, he always tell about everything to us. He give us many advice and counsel so that we know our aim be a part of FKIP. Before I know him, I think he is grumpy and killer. Actually, he is very friendly and love his students also. But, sometimes I am afraid if I berada di dekatnya wkwkwk. I do not why. 

        The fourth thing is GSpot for take selfies. Do you know something about me??? The Fact is I do love selfie anywhere and anytime in FKIP. Sometimes I will take selfie in seat edge (2nd floor), in the class, in BEM's room any else. Not only that, I often take photo full body or be known by name "OOTD" /Oufit of the day in almost every place like parking place, in front of BEM's room, FKIP yard, emperan kelas, huuuuuft I can not say all to you wkwkwk. In a day, I can produce many photos. I will say to you a secret but Don't tell to other, OK??? I can produce more than 100 on a day but I often take until 50-60 photos. 

       The last thing is maybe Tata Usaha's Room. Why I like this room? because I can buy some food, snack or drink when I am hungry. Not only that, in this room I can get important information about perkuliahan. Also, my friend and I must accompany our friend who admired one of many staff who very handsome in TU's room . He is Pak Firman. I can not say who is her wkwkwk cause she can kill me anywhere *it's a joke*

       OK guys, I think just that about my Faculty. A lot of things I wanted to say yet in this article but I don not have other idea to write many things. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day :)

Assalamualaikum wr.wb


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Quite good. Better if you make the menu bar on your blog,give music and so on, it makes your blog seems like profesional blogger.

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks so much miss riyanti. i have taken app music in my blog you can check again. for menu bar i will try in other time :)

    BalasHapus